• Breaking News

    Friday, July 22, 2016

    OMG see what fraudsters sent a business man this morning and see his reply

    This boys won't allow someone to rest for them..I keep on getting this kind of SMS on my phone!!! criminals!!!!plz look for another customer not me!!!plz be careful of this kind of SMS they are fraudsters!!local fraudsters!!! Be careful
    Mr. John while speaking to OBESTJOSE said
    "This boys won't allow me to rest for them..I keep on getting this kind of SMS on my phone!!! criminals!!!!"

    this is to inform the public that you should beware of any message you get on your phone and if you want to clear your doubts please and please contact your bank to avoid falling a victim

    please share

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    share your thoughts with us

    CONTACT US

    Get in Touch

    Feel free to drop us a line to contact us

    Travel

    Travel for Free!