• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 18, 2016

    Faze To Release 5th Solo Album in November

    Former member of the defunct plantashun Boiz, Faze said he will release his 5th solo album in November 2016.
    Former member of the defunct plantashun Boiz, Faze said he will release his 5th solo album in November 2016.

    Faze revealed this in a recent interview with Punch. The singer said this while talking about the current fall-out between 2face Idibia and Blackface.

    In his words,
    “I know that they both have a personal issue and on several occasions, I have sat them down to discuss what the issue is.”

    “I know it is not easy and both of them do not want to tell me what the issue is but I know that with time, things would sort themselves out.”

    “I have spoken to them individually. Meanwhile, my album is almost complete and I am doing a lot of collaboration. I should release the album in November.”

    Faze has four solo albums to his name including ‘Faze Alone (2004)’, ‘Independent (2006)’,’Originality (2008)’ and ‘ReFaZed (2012)’.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    share your thoughts with us

    CONTACT US

    Get in Touch

    Feel free to drop us a line to contact us

    Travel

    Travel for Free!