• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 16, 2016

    Odemwingie looking for new club

    Odemwingie, a Nigerian international and a three-time winner of the Premier League player of the month grant
    Odemwingie, a Nigerian international and a three-time winner of the Premier League player of the month grant, has been a free operator since his discharge from Stoke this late spring and he needs a rebound. As indicated by him, he is prepared to 'begin starting with no outside help' in spite of being 35 years of age this year.

    He guarantees that dropping down two or three levels could showcase his capacity in front of a potential move to a group in a major European alliance. Talking, he said: "I will play my path, beginning starting with no outside help, to return to whatever level that I can. I require a window to show what I can in any case do.

    "I am not reluctant to be on League One cash; I'm only a major child who misses football. "I need to fill a need and show individuals you don't need to surrender, that I will completely 100 for every penny go down a level – there is nothing to shroud.

    " Odemwingie is best known in England for his time at West Brom, where he played 89 times and scored 31 objectives. He has additionally had spells at Cardiff, Stoke and a credit at Bristol City. He already spoke to Lille and Lokomotiv Moscow and has scored objectives in the Champions League and the World Cup.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    share your thoughts with us

    CONTACT US

    Get in Touch

    Feel free to drop us a line to contact us

    Travel

    Travel for Free!