• Breaking News

    Monday, February 04, 2019

    Okada rider whose manhood was snatched in Lagos narrates experience (video)

    Okada rider whose manhood was snatched in Lagos narrates experience
    Okada rider whose manhood was snatched in Lagos narrates experience
    Social media was recently set ablaze with the news of alleged manhood snatching in Lagos with the most recent being the case of a motorcycle rider, George Innocent.
    The okada man’s manhood allegedly went missing when he was touched in Omole estate Phase 1 on Tuesday September 18th.

    In a recorded video shared by an Instagram user with the handle, @sleeq2dabone, the okada rider has shared his experience. He said:
    ”That day,I just dropped a passenger along the road. The man approached me and said I should give him N20. I gave him and as he was about to go and buy groundnut across the road, he touched me. Immediately it was like they used electricity to shock me. My body just vibrated”.
    Watch the clip of him narrating how his manhood was restored and how he had to visit a hotel to test it:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    share your thoughts with us

    CONTACT US

    Get in Touch

    Feel free to drop us a line to contact us

    Travel

    Travel for Free!