• Breaking News

    Monday, October 17, 2016

    ‘Konji’ Wahala’ – Hired Assassin Fails In Love With Target, Demands Sex For Her Life

    A man hired to murder a woman failed in carrying out the hit after he fell in love with her and instead requested sex from her to set her free.
    A 24-year-old hired assassin, Tayo Adeyemi, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command after he fell in love with a woman he was sent to kill and instead asked her for sex to stop him from killing her.
    The suspect, according to Punch, was allegedly contracted by two men who are now on the run, kill a female hotel lodger at a hotel in the Alakija, Satellite Town area of the state.
    But when he sneaked into her room, he was overtaken by her beauty and promptly told her he was sent to kill her but would spare her life if she agreed to have sex with him but when the lady refused, he tried to rape her but she raised an alarm leading to his arrest.
    The sex-starved Adeyemi, an indigene of Kwara State, while narrating the incident that led to his arrest to newsmen, said he was arrested by the police after he sneaked into the hotel, White House Hotel, and demanded that his target known as Rosemary, had sex with him so he would spare her life.
    Adeyemi added that the moment he saw the woman, he fell in love with her and gave her the sum of N1,500 to have sex with her but when she refused, he decided to rape her but her screams attracted the hotel management who called the police and he was arrested.
    Adeyemi, a secondary school dropout, said during his confession:-
    “I was working as a casual worker at a bottling company in the Apapa area before I met the gang members in the Ajegunle area.
    A friend, Wisdom, had invited me to stay in his house. His friends, who are Eiye Confraternity members, saw me and said they had a job for me.
    They said the job was to kill a woman. I said I could not do such a job, but they threatened to kill me and since they had guns, I was afraid.
    Finally, I was left with no option but to do their wish. One of them, Ahmed, gave me the gun and they brought me on a motorcycle to the hotel.
    But when I got to the hotel room and saw the woman, I fell in love with her and I had mercy on her. I told her that I was sent to kill her, but since I loved her, I would just have sex with her.
    When she declined, I offered her N1,500 and said I would take her necklaces and wristwatch away and lie to my gang members that she had been killed.
    But she raised the alarm. Everyone in the hotel called the police, the Oodua Peoples’ Congress, and other vigilance groups. The hotel management called the police at the Satellite Town division.
    When my parents heard about my arrest, they were disappointed. I told them that I was being threatened by the cult members. I did not mean to kill the lady. Otherwise, I would have shot her and run away.”
    Confirming the arrest of Adeyemi, the State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Sp Dolapo Badmos, said one locally-made pistol and a live cartridge were recovered from the suspect and has been transferred to the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Ikeja, while the police have launched a manhunt for the fleeing gang members.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    share your thoughts with us

    CONTACT US

    Get in Touch

    Feel free to drop us a line to contact us

    Travel

    Travel for Free!